Our nursery provides a clean, safe environment for our youngest children. The nursery is not only a caregiver for small children but a loving ministry where, we show them God’s love through play and introduction to God’s Word.
All parents will have to check in their nursery-aged children at the entry point to the Nursery located in the main hallway. Here, you will see the nursery welcome desk and KidCheck kiosks.
We have two ways to serve in our nursery. The first one is to serve as a teacher in our toddlers or 2s/3s class at 9:45. They make is so simple to teach and everything you need to know will be emailed the week of! The second way, to serve is as a helper in our nursery classes at either 8:30 or 9:45. No teaching required in this role, and you will be placed where needed in our infants to 3 year old classes. It’s a great opportunity to snuggle some babies and young toddlers! Please click the appropriate from below to sign up to volunteer for the fall semester. Thank you!
MBCC uses the security check-in system: KidCheck. This system is state of the art, streamlined, and user friendly. It allows for superior check-in speed & security. Parents, volunteers, and staff will find the ease of use & advanced features helpful & reassuring. Click the button below and follow these steps to register in advance online.
- Click “I am a parent and want to create a free account.” Then click “I have never used KidCheck before.” (bottom right)
- Enter pertinent info and click register. Be sure to list Mountain Brook Community Church as your home organization.
- Add kids and approved guardians to your account, save, and you’re done!
- Only ONE parent’s name should be designated to an account. This person will be listed as the primary guardian. The primary guardian will list the kids and can add a spouse or other approved guardians.
- We advise the spouse or other guardians to expand their account after being added. Then, we will be able to send texts to them as well. Spouses & non-primary guardians will not need to list the names of kids on their profiles.
- Allow text messaging for emergency contact purposes and and ministry-wide announcements.
Worship Times: Sundays at 8:30 and 11:00 am, Community Groups at 9:45 am.