Our nursery provides a clean, safe environment for our youngest children. The nursery is not only a caregiver for small children but a loving ministry where, we show them God’s love through play and introduction to God’s Word.
All parents will have to check in their nursery-aged children at the entry point to the Nursery located in the main hallway. Here, you will see the nursery welcome desk and KidCheck kiosks.
MBCC uses the security check-in system: KidCheck. This system is state of the art, streamlined, and user friendly. It allows for superior check-in speed & security. Parents, volunteers, and staff will find the ease of use & advanced features helpful & reassuring. Click the button below and follow these steps to register in advance online.
- Click “I am a parent and want to create a free account.” Then click “I have never used KidCheck before.” (bottom right)
- Enter pertinent info and click register. Be sure to list Mountain Brook Community Church as your home organization.
- Add kids and approved guardians to your account, save, and you’re done!
- Only ONE parent’s name should be designated to an account. This person will be listed as the primary guardian. The primary guardian will list the kids and can add a spouse or other approved guardians.
- We advise the spouse or other guardians to expand their account after being added. Then, we will be able to send texts to them as well. Spouses & non-primary guardians will not need to list the names of kids on their profiles.
- Allow text messaging for emergency contact purposes and and ministry-wide announcements.