Our mission is to minister to and encourage each child to respond to the love of God by surrendering their lives to Him and to help families in laying a foundation of biblical truth for life. We place a high priority on providing a safe environment where kids can make friends while learning about God’s plan for their lives through a gospel-centered curriculum, adult-led group discipleship, and Christ-focused worship.
Resources During COVID-19
- Each Sunday, we are sending out a playlist with worship songs, teaching and the video lesson for the week. We also provide a summary and some discussion questions. If you are not receiving these emails, please let us know so we can fix it!
- MBCC KIDS Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0NWCujZrr2ZS2e5YSNZsp8
- RightNow Media: Don’t forget about this FREE resource available to our MBCC families. RightNow Media offers hundreds of kids’ shows, movies and songs that are engaging, fun, and best of all, gospel-centered! https://www.mbcc.us/rightnowmedia/
Sweetheart Date Night
Join us for a Special Drive-up Date Night at MBCC. Since we can’t gather together for a dance this year, we want to help you take your favorite girl(s) out on a special date. Whether you prefer eating at a restaurant, cooking at home, or getting take-out, we will provide you with fun ideas to help you plan a memorable date night.
Save the Date for VBS 2021!
More info coming soon!
MBCC Kids Team
From left to right: Lauren Caldwell (Assistant), Dana Sheheane (Director), Cameron Spink (Assistant), Joy Martin (Intern), Caroline Campbell (Assistant), Julia Denson (Worship & Choir)
MBCC uses the security check-in system: KidCheck. This system is state of the art, streamlined, and user friendly. It allows for superior check-in speed & security. Parents, volunteers, and staff will find the ease of use & advanced features helpful & reassuring. Click the button below and follow these steps to register in advance online.
- Click “I am a parent and want to create a free account.” Then click “I have never used KidCheck before.” (bottom right)
- Enter pertinent info and click register. Be sure to list Mountain Broom Community Church as your home organization.
- Add kids and approved guardians to your account, save, and you’re done!
- Only ONE parent’s name should be designated to an account. This person will be listed as the primary guardian. The primary guardian will list the kids and can add a spouse or other approved guardians.
- We advise the spouse or other guardians to expand their account after being added. Then, we will be able to send texts to them as well. Spouses & non-primary guardians will not need to list the names of kids on their profiles.
- Allow text messaging for emergency contact purposes and and ministry-wide announcements.