Our mission is to minister to and encourage each child to respond to the love of God by surrendering their lives to Him and to help families in laying a foundation of biblical truth for life. We place a high priority on providing a safe environment where kids can make friends while learning about God’s plan for their lives through a gospel-centered curriculum, adult-led group discipleship, and Christ-focused worship.
Resources During COVID-19
- Each Sunday, we are sending out the video with the lesson for the week. We will also provide a summary and some discussion questions you can do with your kids. If you are not receiving these emails, please let us know so we can fix it!
- MBCC Kids Worship & Teaching Lesson for May 17th: CLICK HERE
- MBCC Kids Worship & Teaching Lesson for May 10th: CLICK HERE
- MBCC Kids Worship & Teaching Lesson for May 3rd: CLICK HERE
- MBCC Kids Worship & Teaching Lesson for April 26th: CLICK HERE
- MBCC Kids Worship & Teaching Lesson for April 19th: CLICK HERE
- MBCC Kids Worship & Teaching Lesson for April 12th: CLICK HERE
- MBCC Kids Worship & Teaching Lesson for April 5th: CLICK HERE
- MBCC Kids Worship & Teaching Lesson for March 29th: CLICK HERE
- MBCC Kids Worship Lesson from March 22nd: CLICK HERE
- We are also sending out an email each Monday with resources and helpful information. Please watch for this email weekly! We will also post some of these links below.
- MBCC KIDS Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0NWCujZrr2ZS2e5YSNZsp8
- Daily Bible Reading & Devotion: http://www.truthforkids.com/devotional#.XnEn0Rd7kUt
- RightNow Media: Don’t forget about this FREE resource available to our MBCC families. RightNow Media offers hundreds of kids’ shows, movies and songs that are engaging, fun, and best of all, gospel-centered! https://www.mbcc.us/rightnowmedia/
- Mission Challenge: Use sidewalk chalk to write bible verses on your driveway for others to see and be encouraged by. Take a picture and tag it @MBCC_Kids on Instagram so that those who don’t live near you can see your encouraging verse and artwork!
- Memory Verse Challenge: Memorize Joshua 1:8-9 (or just 9) with your kids
- Mission Challenge – Week of April 19th: Write and encouraging card or note for Christian Service Mission to include in the food boxes they are delivering to people who cannot get out during this time. There is a box outside the Kids’ Ministry door to drop off your pictures this week.
Rocky Railway VBS – Jesus’ Power Pulls us Through
July 20-23, 2020
Registration is now open volunteers. Please click below to register.
MBCC Kids Team
From left to right: Lauren Caldwell (Assistant), Dana Sheheane (Director), Cameron Spink (Assistant), Joy Martin (Intern), Caroline Campbell (Assistant), Julia Denson (Worship & Choir)
MBCC uses the security check-in system: KidCheck. This system is state of the art, streamlined, and user friendly. It allows for superior check-in speed & security. Parents, volunteers, and staff will find the ease of use & advanced features helpful & reassuring. Click the button below and follow these steps to register in advance online.
- Click “I am a parent and want to create a free account.” Then click “I have never used KidCheck before.” (bottom right)
- Enter pertinent info and click register. Be sure to list Mountain Broom Community Church as your home organization.
- Add kids and approved guardians to your account, save, and you’re done!
- Only ONE parent’s name should be designated to an account. This person will be listed as the primary guardian. The primary guardian will list the kids and can add a spouse or other approved guardians.
- We advise the spouse or other guardians to expand their account after being added. Then, we will be able to send texts to them as well. Spouses & non-primary guardians will not need to list the names of kids on their profiles.
- Allow text messaging for emergency contact purposes and and ministry-wide announcements.
NO CORPORATE GATHERINGS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE