Our mission is to minister to and encourage each child to respond to the love of God by surrendering their lives to Him and to help families in laying a foundation of biblical truth for life. We place a high priority on providing a safe environment where kids can make friends while learning about God’s plan for their lives through a gospel-centered curriculum, adult-led group discipleship, and Christ-focused worship.
Resources During COVID-19
- Each Sunday, we are sending out a playlist with worship songs, teaching and the video lesson for the week. We also provide a summary and some discussion questions. If you are not receiving these emails, please let us know so we can fix it!
- MBCC Kids Worship & Teaching Lesson from November 8th: CLICK HERE
- MBCC Kids Worship & Teaching Lesson from November 1st: CLICK HERE
- MBCC Kids Worship & Teaching Lesson from October 25th: CLICK HERE
- MBCC Kids Worship & Teaching Lesson from October 18th: CLICK HERE
- MBCC Kids Worship & Teaching Lesson from October 11th: CLICK HERE
- MBCC KIDS Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0NWCujZrr2ZS2e5YSNZsp8
- Daily Bible Reading & Devotion: http://www.truthforkids.com/devotional#.XnEn0Rd7kUt
- RightNow Media: Don’t forget about this FREE resource available to our MBCC families. RightNow Media offers hundreds of kids’ shows, movies and songs that are engaging, fun, and best of all, gospel-centered! https://www.mbcc.us/rightnowmedia/
Family Advent Celebration
Begin the Christmas season with our Family Advent Celebration on Sunday, November 29th at 4:00 pm!
Raising Boys and Girls Parenting Conference
Join us for the virtual Raising Boys and Girls Parenting Conference with David Thomas and Sissy Goff on August 28th. Click for more info on how to join us! Content will be available for 90 days.
MBCC Kids Team
From left to right: Lauren Caldwell (Assistant), Dana Sheheane (Director), Cameron Spink (Assistant), Joy Martin (Intern), Caroline Campbell (Assistant), Julia Denson (Worship & Choir)
MBCC uses the security check-in system: KidCheck. This system is state of the art, streamlined, and user friendly. It allows for superior check-in speed & security. Parents, volunteers, and staff will find the ease of use & advanced features helpful & reassuring. Click the button below and follow these steps to register in advance online.
- Click “I am a parent and want to create a free account.” Then click “I have never used KidCheck before.” (bottom right)
- Enter pertinent info and click register. Be sure to list Mountain Broom Community Church as your home organization.
- Add kids and approved guardians to your account, save, and you’re done!
- Only ONE parent’s name should be designated to an account. This person will be listed as the primary guardian. The primary guardian will list the kids and can add a spouse or other approved guardians.
- We advise the spouse or other guardians to expand their account after being added. Then, we will be able to send texts to them as well. Spouses & non-primary guardians will not need to list the names of kids on their profiles.
- Allow text messaging for emergency contact purposes and and ministry-wide announcements.