COVID-19 Mission Opportunities
Here are some ways that you can volunteer to help people in the Birmingham area through Christian Service Mission. CSM is following all precautions to make sure it is a safe environment to volunteer, but please know there is always some inherent risk in volunteering. Please contact Walter Arroyo (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
- All volunteers MUST be 15 years old or older.
- Volunteers between 15-17 years, MUST be accompanied by a parent.
PLEASE DO NOT VOLUNTEER IF:
- You have had contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone quarantining because of a presumed positive test result or who personally believes to be infected because of symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, loss of appetite, fatigue, loss of taste or smell.
- You have had a fever in the last 14 days or been exposed to anyone with a fever.
- You have recently traveled internationally or to a high-risk location.
Volunteering at Christian Service Mission
For the last two months, we have been sending volunteer groups to serve weekly at Christian Service Mission where volunteers have been packing food boxes or hygiene kits for people in need. CSM has asked us if we can provide a group of 10 volunteers on Wednesday, June 10th and Wednesday, June 24th from 9:00-11:00 am. Please click below to sign up. Thank you!
Christian Service Mission
3600 3rd Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35222